Reporting to the Development Coordinator, the Facility Rental Event Hosts will be outgoing, energetic and reliable. We are looking for people who enjoy working at events at Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame on a part-time/casual basis.
- On-site events for 3 - 6 hours with the possibility for late evenings, depending on the event.
- Assist catering with the set-up of an event as required.
- Properly handle and set-up required AV equipment and furniture.
- Meet and greet people.
- Inform guests about Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame.
- Other duties as required.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or be currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution. Related experience strongly encouraged.
- Strong understanding of technology and ability to trouble shoot basic AV concerns.
- First Aid and CPR Certification.
- Experience with event hosting and special events an asset.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Outgoing, approachable, patient and friendly.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes to event.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs (23 kg).
- Vehicle is an asset.
Rate of Pay: $13.00/hour
Submit resume and cover letter via email to:
Ruth Cowan, Development Coordinator
Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame