Take a walk down memory lane as the galleries of the museum showcase medals, trophies, clothing & equipment from 150 years of Canadian sport.
Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame is a completely accessible facility located at Canada Olympic Park in Calgary, Alberta and is a wonderful opportunity to see Canada’s largest collection of Canadian sport-related artefacts. The experience includes dozens of interactive exhibits for all ability/mobility levels and moving stories of Canada’s greatest sporting heroes presented in audio/visual formats friendly for the hearing impaired. The stories of our Hall of Famers touch on the core values that define our country and demonstrate how they each helped to shape Canada into the great country it is today.
Programming options at Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame include a rare opportunity to handle some of Canada’s never-seen-before historical artefacts, to learn about Canadian sport history from our experienced team, and to share your own great sport stories.
Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame’s facilities are completely accessible and include ample free parking with numerous Handicapped parking stalls and parking for buses.
If you are interested in booking a program for your senior group, please contact Visitor Services at: 403-776-1040 or [email protected]
- Wednesday-Friday mornings and afternoons.
- Morning bookings are from 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Afternoon bookings are from 1-3 p.m.
- Programs are for a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 25 individuals per group booking.
- Each program can accommodate a maximum of 5 individuals in wheelchairs.
- All booking requests are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
All senior group visits are 2 hours in length and provide groups the opportunity to experience the 12 galleries at Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame and watch the inspirational 11 minute “Canada’s Greatest Sport Moments” film in our Riddell Family Theatre.
- All groups are welcomed to Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame and provided with an introduction to Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame including a brief background on the organization’s roots and an orientation to our 40,000 square foot museum.
- The cost is only $15.00 (+GST) per senior, with aides and caregivers at no cost.
- Offers group visitors the opportunity to experience Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame and its many hands-on interactive activities.
- Offers an area for group visitors to sit and eat.
- French guide available upon request.
Guided Tours: Available upon request.
Aides and Care Givers
Visitor aides and care-givers are admitted to Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame at no charge - up to one aide or caregiver to every senior visitor. If additional aides or volunteers are required for special needs visitors, they will be admitted at no charge.