Visitor Services is located inside the main entrance at the Admission Desk.
Our Visitors Services can assist you in:
- Purchasing admission tickets, providing Visitor Guides and information for your visitor experience
- Booking birthday parties
- Lost and found
- Access to the Resource Centre
- Information on education programs for school groups
- Referrals to Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame staff regarding sponsorship, donations, marketing and event bookings
- Contacting Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame staff
- Answering any questions and helping visitors with any concerns
Amenities in the building include a coatroom, washrooms on the first and second floor, retail store, a Resource Centre, a catering preparation room, the 125-seat Riddell Family Theatre, a boardroom, secure artefact storage facilities and office space for employees.
- All visitors are welcome to use the coatroom, washrooms, retail store, and Riddell Family Theatre during every visit.
- For access to the Resource Centre please contact Visitor Services at 403 776 1040.
Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame is 100% accessible and includes:
- Reserved parking spaces and ramps into and throughout the building.
- Elevator from 1st to 2nd floor.
- Reserved seating in the Riddell Family Theatre.