New Asynchronous Virtual Scavenger Hunts!
Grades: 3 – 8
Subjects: Health, Social Studies, Science, Physical Education, Math, and French as a Second Language
Alberta Curricular Connections: 3-6 CLICK HERE, 6-8 CLICK HERE, French CLICK HERE
Registration Form: CLICK HERE
“Innovation Exploration” asynchronous virtual scavenger hunts are fun and educational recorded activities that provide students with new insights into innovations and adaptations that have transformed sports, making them a great option for teachers seeking a dynamic and flexible in-class or at-home activity. These curriculum-aligned scavenger hunts are available in both English and French for students in Grades 3-8! The virtual scavenger hunts are designed to be completed in about an hour, and feature a video tour of our galleries along with a series of questions to be answered on downloadable worksheets.
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK THE VIRTUAL SCAVENGER HUNT
- Provide a safer environment to simulate an offsite field trip experience;
- Provide creative and alternative forms of content delivery helping you to meet curricular connections;
- Allow you to connect with Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame regardless of your location; and,
- Allow you to take part in a virtual field trip on your own schedule!
- Reliable internet connection (3G or 4G) that allows you to play video;
- Computer, projector, or screen so your class can see the video; and,
- Speakers, so your students can hear the facilitators.
The best part? It’s FREE! REGISTER BELOW at absolutely NO COST thanks to the generous support of our sponsors!